We offer wifi installations for individual property owners, as well as troubleshooting call-outs. This service is primarily intended for holiday home owners in Chamonix, who are not based locally to carry out these installations on their own, or for foreign property owners who do not speak enough French to communicate directly with the internet service providers (ISPs).
We can order and set up your internet connection and wifi at your property. We will let you know which information we require to set up the connection on your behalf, as well as providing a list of recommended ISPs and their packages.
We are not affiliated with any internet service providers. We act as an intermediary to carry out your installation.
The typical process is as follows:
- You will receive a list of available packages to choose from, as well as a list of the required information for us to proceed
- Upon reception of your choice, we place the order with your chosen provider, on your behalf and in your name
- We are the point of contact with the ISP throughout the installation process
- If a new connection is required, we meet France Telecom's technician at your property
- We take delivery of all equipment (e.g. wifi router, TV decoder) and visit your property to set up the wifi network
This installation service is invoiced at 120€ HT, which is not inclusive of the costs of connecting a phone line, nor of any set-up costs charged by the ISP chosen. Your internet subscription will be debited from your own bank account, according to the bank account details that you provide us with.
We also offer to visit your property in the event that you experience a problem with your internet connection, for the purposes of troubleshooting and resolving the issue.
Our typical hourly rate for this work is 40€ HT. We undertake to resolve the problem to the best of our abilities but are not able to guarantee that we will be able to resolve all problems. Nonetheless, our time to troubleshoot the issue will be charged as above.
Important: this service is only available within the Chamonix valley. For any installation or call-out required outside of the towns of Chamonix or Les Houches, we reserve the right to charge travel fees in addition to any costs mentioned above.